VitaPlur Tangerine E-Boost Gum
- 1 x 8-Pack of VitaPlur Tangerine E-Boost Chewing Gum
- Ingredients: Grapefruit extract, Vitamin C, Magnesium Glycinate, Other essential electrolytes, PH balanced delivery system.
- Manufactured in The USA
- UK stock available for immediate dispatch
- Free stuff with every order from The Rave Cave
Chew VitaPlur and dance with confidence!
- Enhance your experience by removing the negatives
- Ends Jaw Clenching - Magnesium delivered sublingually for maximum effectiveness
- Prevent Over-Rehydration - Essential electrolytes in a pack of gum
- Decrease Oxidative Stress - The power of grapefruit juice and Vitamin C delivered 5x faster
- Festival compliant packaging - Acceptable for entry at nearly every venue
VitaPLUR is a supplement gum featuring a scientifically backed formula for use DURING edm events. This gum uses the highest quality ingredients designed to be easily absorbed by your body, and addresses what your body needs when it needs it most
The crash we experience can be attributed to a few things:
- Sore muscles/fatigue
- Depletion of serotonin (5-HT)
- Over-stressed jaw muscles
- Oxidative stress from increased generation of free radicals
VitaPLUR’s goal is to protect your body by limiting some of the above side effects!
Can we beat the “comedown” or “post-rave blues”?
Grapefruit juice may be the key!
- Limits production of harmful neurotoxins
- Lessens damage done by these neurotoxins
- Grapefruit juice also contains flavenoids and vitamin C, which are powerful antioxidants. Anti-oxidants are necessary to protect us from oxidative stress placed on the body during peak hours of a festival
- Consumption of grapefruit juice limits the eventual metabolism by-product into HHA, which is a potent neurotoxin. Limiting this metabolite is key to dramatically reducing the stress placed on the brain.
VitaPLUR is the only product to first reduce the associated toxicity, then address the remaining oxidative stress.
WARNING: Grapefruit interacts with a long list of medications and can cause some serious side effects. ALWAYS check with your doctor or pharmacist about any potential interactions before consuming grapefruit juice.
- An essential mineral that regulates up to 300 diverse biochemical reactions in the body, including nerve conduction and muscle contraction. In muscle contraction, magnesium plays a role in relaxation.
- Deficiency in Mg (up to 70% of British people do not meet recommended dietary intake) may make it difficult to relax jaw muscles.
- Is a widely known antioxidant that has been shown to prevent oxidative stress induced liver damage7 as well as reduce neurotoxicity8.
- Boosts and protects the immune system during stressful events
- Is an essential nutrient used for repairing tissues and production of certain neurotransmitters
- Can be absorbed sublingually
- Required for the firing of neurons that release serotonin
- Necessary for continuous muscle exertion (aka dance moves all night long ;P)
- Responsible to regulating the body’s water supply - thus prevent over-hydration
The Rave Cave is the original specialist retailer of visual enhancement products for live music events, we are the exclusive distributor of GloFX products in the UK and the first choice supplier of Diffraction Glasses to Europe. Shop with confidence, read our genuine customer reviews. Choose The Rave Cave for the highest quality products, fast delivery and amazing customer service.
The Rave Cave Shipping & Returns Policy
If you have any questions regarding a new or existing order which haven’t been answered below then please send an email to Hello@The-Rave-Cave.com or use our contact form, we aim to reply to all messages within one working day.
All packages are dispatched within one working day via Royal Mail.
Royal Mail Second Class – £1.45
Expect delivery within 3-4 working days.
Royal Mail First Class – £1.95
Expect delivery within 2-3 working days.
Royal Mail First Class Recorded – £2.95
Expect delivery within 2-3 working days, a tracking number will be provided by email, someone will need to be available at the postal address to sign for the delivery.
Super Fast Special Delivery – £8.95
Expect delivery within 1-2 working days, a tracking number will be provided by email, someone will need to be available at the postal address to sign for the delivery.
All packages are dispatched within one working day via airmail, please see approximate delivery times for specific countries below.
International Standard – £5.45
No tracking number provided.
International Tracked – £11.45
A tracking number can be provided via email on request, someone will need to be available at the postal address to sign for the delivery.
International Courier – £POA
Please contact us via email if you require a rush international shipment, prices and delivery times will be quoted on a per order basis. It is helpful for us if you include your delivery address and the details of what you might like to purchase in your first email so that we can assist you as quickly as possible.
Approximate international delivery times
Please be aware of any UK bank holidays which might delay your order where we will be unable to send parcels until our post offices re-open.
Western Europe Delivery Time: Approximately 3-5 working days
Ireland, France, Spain, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Cyprus, Austria, Norway, Sweden, Finland.
Eastern European Delivery Time: Approximately 5-7 working days
Russia, Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Moldova, Croatia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Belarus, Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania, Kosovo, Macedonia, Greece, Turkey.
Outside Europe: Usually within 7-10 working days
Worldwide delivery expected within (But not limited to) 7 days, postage times will vary on location. We welcome all international customers where possible, however due to distributor agreements with our American manufacturers, we are unfortunately unable to ship products to the US. If you live in the US and would like to purchase a product listed on our website then please send an email to Hello@The-Rave-Cave.com, we will be happy to advise you on where you can purchase our products from locally.
Missing parcels/ Damaged goods/ Unexpected items
Although we do our best to consistently offer an outstanding customer experience, as is life we understand that sometimes things don’t always go to plan. Whether it is a problem with a missing parcel, damaged in transit goods or if you have received something you weren’t expecting, please be rest assured that we will do everything possible to fix any issue.
If there is a problem with your order the best way to contact us is by sending an email to Hello@The-Rave-Cave.com. It is helpful for us if you include the order number found on your confirmation email, your postal address as it should be written and attach any pictures where appropriate. We aim to reply to all messages within one working day.
Please be aware that all delivery times quoted are a guideline as set out by our postage provider and on the rare occasion a parcel may take a little longer than stated to arrive. As per our terms of service, it is our policy to only re-send a parcel after we have submitted a lost parcel claim. For UK orders we must wait 10 working days to make a lost parcel claim, for European order we must wait 20 days and for any counties outside of Europe we must wait 25 days.
If an item arrives to you in any condition which is less than perfect and you report it to us via email straight away then we will replace the item. Please be aware that all incoming and outgoing goods are quality checked and we will not accept liability for items which have been damaged after being used unless it was due to a proven manufacturer fault.
The Rave Cave receives hundreds of orders every month, although 99.9% of items are sent out correctly, one or two have been known to slip through the net every so often (We are only human after all!). If you have received something that you haven’t ordered then please send us an email to let us know and we’ll sort out the issue straight away.
We are happy to exchange or refund any products within 14 days of delivery so long as they arrive back to us in the condition that they were sent. We ask any customer returning unwanted items to pay for the postage costs. If you would like to send an item back to us then please send an email to Hello@The-Rave-Cave.com, we will be happy to walk you through the returns procedure. Further details on our returns policy can be found on our conditions of use page.
We aim to offer the best customer service experience possible here at The Rave Cave so please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have a problem.